Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Monday

I usually go to the doctors every six months and then only for checkups. Well, unless it is urgent I don't wait for the six month time. So, being the end of June I decided to lean up my slate before the month is up.

I started last week with my dentist. It followed the dermatologist, today was the eye doctor and Wednesday will be my urologist and my GP.

At my dentist I found out that I need gum treatment and a few days later he called to tell me that the x-ray showed a cavity.

My dermatologist removed two things from my face for with I have to call this week for the biopsy results.

Today the eye doctor as not very happy with my glaucoma measurements because he told me the numbers went up and chided me for not doing the prescribed drops.

Now I hope the urologist and the GP will at least give me a clean bill of health at least as far as they are concerned.

The thing with these doctors is that I feel fine. The scary thing is that what they find wrong has no symptoms like my eyes. I see pretty well meaning I don't feel the glaucoma. But I really don't want to ignore it and I will do whatever he says.

The same with my gums. I never realized there were any problems but since I trust my dentist I believe his advice and will go back for the treatments.

I guess with age come problems. Easier said than accept it. But since there is very little one can do about it just like taxes all that is remaining is I have to be careful and not to do stupid things.


No comments:

Post a Comment