Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tuesday/Wednesday

Since yesterday I am in a total depression and that is why I didn't write. I didn't want to write today either but my wife "forced" her way with me.

She said write down my feelings honestly and as long as she likes it it will be ok. That much for democracy in our household!

Now, why am I depressed? I tell you.

Past several days the weather is nice and sunny. Not balmy but really nice. I am dying to go out to the beach, stretch out under the sun and work on my tan. If possible dip my toes in the water or venture in even further.

Every day I wake up with the hope that maybe today we go out for a few hours.

But NOOOOOOOO!

It didn't yet happen and probably it never will.

My wife is giving me some lame excuses each time. Like she has to cook, she has to clean the apartment or she has to do the laundry. Oh, and right now Abigail is still in school and we really do not have an entire day to spend out there.

Graduation is next Monday and I can't wait to hear next week's excuses.

My wife baked me a cake, fed me ice cream, gave me fruits hoping to ease my depression. They are not working. I am really driving her up the wall with my constant whining about wanting to go to the beach.

Maybe they will take me out for Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment