Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday

Today is Wednesday, the Market closed a while back. From their mouth/pens to God's ears they say that the Brexit panic is over.

I wish I could believe it. These people are the best on past tense forecasting. But still the bottom line is that now two days in the row the Market seemed to bounce back from its Friday and Monday lows.

As I read the news reports they will dish it out to England and business will continue as usual. Its all fine with me.

I don't know if I ever purchase anything that was marked Made in Great Britain.

Anyway, what do the British make besides fog and little Brits? Even the famous London Fog brand is probably made in China.

Something else.

Today the day was spent on doctor visits. I visited my urologist and my gp. My wife came with me just in case I needed emotional support. We spent an enormous amount of times in the waiting rooms.

I don't know where these doctors learn this attitude towards the patients. They think that our time isn't worth anything only theirs?

In one office we waited about an hour and half before being called in in the other we waited almost three hours before being called in.

Terrible and upsetting. But the good news was that both doctors gave me a clean bill of health! I am very grateful to my wife who watches me and keeps me in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment